PERIMETER ANTI DIG
The JVA VM2 is a Perimeter Intrusion Detection System utilizing Microphonic Cable. The VM2 is designed to monitor one or two zones of microphonic (acoustic) cable to enable the detection of a perimeter breach through the noise and vibrations created by unauthorized access or vandalism.
The monitored cables may be buried to detect digging, attached to a fence or placed inside a wall, Chain-link fence, roof or floor etc. to detect illegal activity. The VM2, coupled with correctly installed cable creates a fully monitored, zoned intrusion detection system.
The VM2 allows you to control and supervise perimeter fence from:
On Site using the optional LCD keypad or Touch keypad
A control room using Perimeter Patrol PC Software Anywhere in the world using the Internet
- Simple setup of sensitivity levels (Threshold, Event limit)
- Independent settings for each zone
- On board Wi-Fi for Virtual Keypad ™ programming
- Built in charger and space for a 12V 7.2aH backup battery
- Alarms on noise detection, cable cut, cable short
- Large number of programmable options
- 2 control inputs
- 3 switched 12V DC outputs (Siren and Strobes)3 programmable relay outputs